Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome and Hello!

Welcome to Passive Aggressive Letters!


Thanks for stopping by! You'll find here an assortment of letters to people and inanimate objects who frankly just need a good talking to. But you know, in this day in age, who can bear to be confrontational? With this vast world of blogs, vlogs, and whatnot, I figure, why not just let out my witty aggression by hammering the the keyboard and just letting the pent up anger at the world's nonsense fly from the safety of my own home. Or coffee shop. Or office. Wherever I happen to be. 


So that's what this blog is for. While the letters themselves may not be so much passive aggressive (honestly, I'm generally a very straightforward person) the act of placing the outcries here, rather than directing them at the intended individual or object is a fairly passive aggressive act. 
And really, while I am just blasting out my frustrations via web, this is mostly just meant to be humorous and for entertainment purposes only. Occasionally, such as the first few posts, the topics can be relatively weighty, but I'll attempt to keep them lighthearted. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment